Monday, May 7, 2018

Gmail on Your Phone

Gmail on Your Phone A complete video example of how to setup your iPhone.  
We are just a few days away from moving from Outlook to Gmail/Google Calendar.  Hopefully you have had an opportunity to get trained on Gmail, if not there are helpful links below.  Today what I would like to show you is how to get your phone ready for the transition. I have created a video of me installing and setting up my phone with the Gmail app.  I have an iPhone, but the process will be very similar on an Android phone as well.
In case you missed the Gmail training, below are a list of video tutorials on how to use Gmail on your laptop/desktop/chromebook.
Videos

If you have any additional questions or have any issues after May 21st, please feel free to contact me.


bulldogstrong.jpg

Green Local Schools
Tech Integration Team