Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Calendar on Your Phone

Calendar on Your Phone

A complete video example of how to setup your iphone.  
Yesterday I provided you directions on how to setup your phone with Gmail.  Today we will focus on getting Google Calendar on your phone and a few of the things you need to setup with calendar.  I have created a video of me installing and setting up my phone with the Calendar app. I have an iPhone, but the process will be very similar on an Android phone as well.
In case you missed the Calendar training, below are a list of video tutorials on how to use Calendar on your laptop/desktop/chromebook.
Videos

If you have any additional questions or have any issues after May 21st, please feel free to contact me.


bulldogstrong.jpg

Green Local Schools

Tech Integration Team